We know there are lots of Questions when you are thinking of competing. Below we have listed the most common. If you read through this and your question is not addressed. Please email email@example.com and we will certainly get right back to you.
Must be at least 18 years of age and up! Must be legally married at the time of competition Must be a Wyoming resident Must be a US citizen No performing talent! Can be remarried How to get started: email: firstname.lastname@example.org call 360.460.3212
Must be at least 18 years of age and up!
Must be single, divorced, or widowed
Must be a Wyoming resident
You do not need to be a US citizen but must live in the United States
No performing talent!
Can have children
How to get started: Download and sign the application
How to get started: email: email@example.com call 360.460.3212
Entrance Fee Pricing
The Entrance Fee is $750.00 Payment can be made by any Venmo, PayPal, check, money order or cashier’s check. You can make monthly payments or pay in full. There is no application fee! Make checks payable to Wyoming America Pageants. Contact the office if you don't have a PayPal account. Sign up for PayPal. They accept all major credit cards. When sending money via PayPal or Venmo please contact the State office at 360.460.3212 to insure you are sending it to the proper place. We will not be responsible if you send your funds to the wrong Venmo or PayPal.
Everyone competing in the state competition will represent the area where they live or work. There is a lot of pride representing your city or county in the state event. Once you are accepted and have paid your entry fee in full of a nonrefundable $250 deposit you will receive a complimentary sash. It takes about 2 weeks to have it designed. You will be able to select your local title unless it has already been spoken for.
What if I need help
Everyone needs help from time to time. Someone is always available. If we are not available leave a message and we will get back with you within 24 hours. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions and Rules and Regulations
Why should I enter the Mrs. Wyoming America or Miss Wyoming for America Strong Pageant?
The Mrs. Wyoming Pageant is a preliminary to Mrs. America & Mrs. World competitions. Competing for the title is an incredible and once in a lifetime experience. It is a time to pamper yourself, for self-discovery and meeting new friends. Some do it to lose weight. Do it because you deserve it!
Do I have to have children?
No. Many winners at the local and national level have not had children.
Are contestants allowed to have tattoos?
Yes! You can have visible tattoos. Some contestants choose to cover them with makeup and some do not it is your decision and you will not be marked down for having them if you choose to not cover them.
Am I too old to win - Am I too young to win?
The judges are looking for a beautiful, well rounded, articulate woman. The judges are not asked to focus on age. There is no age limit. Contestants have ranged in ages 18 through their 60’s.
Is community service required?
You are not judged on community service work. We can help you come up with a platform for the pageant in the event you win so you can make appearances in a charity of your choice that you are passionate about.
Will I be judged on community service?
No. Realistically most married women are extremely busy with their careers and children; they are contributing to the community by virtue of serving their own families. While community service is a part of the Mrs. Washington pageant there is no emphasis on community service in the actual pageant competition.
Do I need a performing talent?
No. There is no performing talent.
Is there a height requirement?
There is no height requirement to enter or win. Our state finalists have ranged in heights from 4’8″ to 6′.
I’ve never entered a pageant before; do I have a chance to win?
Yes. We have had many women win their first try. Some have tried a second time while others have competed for up to ten years. It depends on the individual. Everyone is given a fair opportunity to win!
Is there a fee to enter?
Yes there is a $650 entrance fee. There are no application fees. We encourage you to get sponsorships to cover all your pageant expenses so you should not have to pay for any costs out of your personal finances. Sponsors love to help and they receive recognition in the official program book. Your community will be honored to offer support, after all you are representing them in the Mrs. Wyoming Pageant. We have tips on how you can obtain sponsors to help pay for your entrance fee. We will email you sponsor forms once you have signed up.
What other costs are involved?
Pictures by a photographer for the program book (you can get it donated)
Swimsuit and Sarong (sarong is optional)
Cocktail Dress color to be announced
Program Book Ad sales are optional
Contestant Gift Exchange - You will give a small gift to each contestant ( this does NOT need to be expensive ) these can be donated by one of your sponsors if you so choose
What is involved in the pageant weekend?
Contestants arrive on Thursday evening and stay until Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
Will I stay with my family during the pageant?
Yes and you can stay with another contestant the day before to help cover expenses.
Can I be married and divorced? Yes as long as you are remarried the day you sign up. It does not matter how many times you have been divorced as long as you are remarried.
After winning, what does Mrs. Wyoming America, Mrs. Wyoming AmeriCAN and Miss Wyoming for America Strong do?
Each title holder will spend her year promoting her platform of choice and the pageant’s platforms.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Applicant must be married as of the date of entry and throughout the State and national competitions.
2. Applicant is and always has been a female and is at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
3. Applicant will continue to be a person of good moral character; affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and or/licensees; that during her majority (18 years of age or older), she has not willingly appeared in provocative and sexually explicit photographs for any film, video, or publication prior to, during the State Pageant, or during her reign as a State winner or as “Mrs. America; Mrs. AmeriCAN and Miss for America Strong .”.
4. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen and a resident of the “State”, or “Military Installation”, in the “State” of entrance into the Pageant.
5. Applicant agrees to look solely to the State Director with respect to all matters relating to the State Pageant, including her application to enter the State Pageant, the preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process relating to the State Pageant and all other matters relating to the State Pageant. Mrs. America, Inc., its Officers, Directors, Agents and Employees are not liable to Applicant for anything whatsoever in connection with the State Pageant.
6. Applicant will attend the Mrs. America Pageant (sometimes referred to as the “National Pageant”) if selected as the Winner in the State Pageant and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this National Pageant. Applicant is responsible to both Mrs. America and her State Director in the event of non-compliance with the same.
7. Applicant may have a modeling, personal management and/or agency contract, which contract, however, does not include, authorize, or permit the use of the name of “Mrs. America Pageant” or any title designation or reference with respect to the Pageant in any manner. Applicant may not have any commercial tie-up or endorsement agreement or commitment of any kind whatsoever.
Applicant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and the Contestant Agreement required by Mrs. America, Inc.
8. A Contestant may not participate as a contestant in another pageant for while holding a city, county, or State title
in the Mrs. America system.
10. Relative to State matters, the Directors shall have the final approval of wardrobe, appearances, press releases, coaching and hair and make-up providers.
11. Applicant hereby authorizes the use of any Pageant photos or video reproduction of the Applicant at the State Pageant for promotional purposes.
12. Mrs. America, at its discretion, may conduct separate contests, such as a: “1st Runner-Up” or “Fabulous Face” Contest and add Delegates to the National Competition. “State 1st Runner-Ups” shall continue to be eligible and compete in said Competitions through the Mrs. America Pageant for the year of entrance.
13. As consideration for this agreement, Contestant promises to pay the respective State entry fee.
14. Failure of a contestant to abide by the rules above may result in disqualification and or removal of a State title at the discretion of the State Director, subject to review by the National Pageant Grievance Committee --
Copyright © 2023 Wyoming Pageants - All Rights Reserved.